Admission to Integrated Programme Y3 (AY 2019)
CHIJ St. Nicholas Girls’ School welcomes outstanding Secondary 2 students to apply for admission to Year 3 of our Integrated Programme in 2019. Successful candidates will spend 2 years in CHIJ SNGS and the final 2 years in Eunoia Junior College leading to the GCE ‘A’ Level Examinations.
B. Selection Criteria
Secondary 2 students who are keen to apply for the Integrated Programme must have:
- PSLE T-Score of 250 and above (excluding bonus points);
(Students who do not meet this criterion but performed exceptionally well in Secondary 1 and Secondary 2 might be considered)
- Excellent Secondary 1 and Secondary 2 academic results;
- Active participation in co-curricular activities and community involvement; and
- Obtained very good conduct grades in Secondary 1 and Secondary 2.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend an interview at CHIJ SNGS. Successful candidates will be admitted to Year 3 of our IP in AY 2019 upon acceptance of our offer.
C. Application Process Steps Key Actions
Step 1: Pre-Application
• Understand our selection criteria (See Section B) for admission to the SNGS IP
• Kindly also read through our FAQ first before proceeding with the online application
Step 2: Online Application
7 May 2018 to 3 July 2018
• To apply for admission to Y3 of the SNGS IP, all candidates must apply via our online application form at http://bit.ly/Y3IPadmissions
• Candidates should submit relevant documents and a personal statement. Further information is available in our online application form.
• The application form will open on 07 May 2018 (Monday) and will close on 3 July 2018 (Tuesday), 5.00pm.
• Please note that incomplete applications or applications received after the above-stated date and time will not be considered.
Step 3: Selection Stage, Interviews for shortlisted candidates
|• Shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend an interview at CHIJ SNGS.
• Shortlisted candidates will be informed of the interview date and time in due course.
• The following supporting documents are to be submitted when shortlisted candidates come for their interviews:
• Certified true copies of PSLE results;
• Certified true copies of Secondary 1 (full year) and Secondary 2 (mid-year) results;
• Certified true copies of CCA participation and leadership roles in school; and
• Relevant certificates of achievement in academic and CCA areas.
• CHIJ SNGS reserves the right not to release the reasons for non-selection and/or interview results.
Step 4: Announcement of Application outcome
|• Candidates will be notified of the outcome of their application in September 2018.
• Successful candidates will be admitted upon acceptance of our offer.
D. Enquiries about Admission to Y3 SNGS
· For further enquiries pertaining to IP admissions, please contact CHIJ SNGS at:
This page was last updated on: Thurs,03/05/2018